MK Marlow Company, LLC has an immediate openings for experienced Drywall Foremen/Superintendents for our Austin, Texas office. This full-time position requires a minimum of 5 years of commercial drywall experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in drywall, structural metal stud framing and complete interior finish out
• Must be able to manage craft workers and oversee work
• Motivated and detailed work ethic
• Ability to communicate thoroughly and effectively with co-workers, project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and clients
• Able to coordinate jobsite logistics and monitor production and quality of work
• Able to work in a wide variety of weather conditions
• Able to stay on task and on schedule
• Able to read blueprints, drawings, specifications and perform appropriate math skills as needed
• Must have a valid driver license, reliable transportation and clean driving record
• Must pass drug screening and background check
• Preferred, possess OSHA 30 certification
Our projects span San Antonio, Austin and across South Texas. Pay is based on experience, benefits and signing bonus available.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for this job and may change based on the needs of MK Marlow.
To apply, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.