MK Marlow Company, LLC has immediate openings for experienced Drywall Project Managers for our new Austin, Texas office. Full time position requiring a minimum of 5 years of drywall project management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Drywall Project Management- planning, direction, coordination and budgeting
- Motivated and detailed work ethic
- Abel to participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Ability to communicate thoroughly and effectively with co-workers, other project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and clients
- Able to work in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Able to stay on task and on schedule
- Able to read blueprints, drawings, specifications and perform appropriate math skills as needed
- Must have valid driver license, reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- Preferred, possess OSHA 30 Certification
MK Marlow Company is a 35 year old, growing commercial drywall company based in San Antonio, Texas. Our projects span San Antonio, Austin and across South Texas. Pay based on experience, Benefits/401K available. This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for this job and may change based on the needs of MK Marlow.
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job position as the subject.